Monday, November 20, 2017

Semana de Milagres

Olá,

This was the best working week I had had on my mission. We finished with 14 lessons, 10 new investigators and 4 marked for baptism. It was incredible, the mission fast is bringing miracles.

The zone leaders flew in Monday night and stayed Tuesday for district meeting and divisions, Elder Zacheu followed a prompting and found Natalia who is elect and who we are now teaching.

The Praia branch is temporarily closed so the Angra area covers the whole island. Thursday we took a bus to the area, and began working, without any appointments we followed the spirit and taught 3 lessons and found 2 new investigators.

I gave a talk in church about supporting the leaders of the church, did my first baptismal interview and played 4 hymns in sacrament meeting.

For P-day we went bowling, played 2 games, the second game I beat my old record of 100 and got 136!

We had a lot of cool findings this week and I had a few opportunities to testify of the blessings that the gospel brings in families and that it will bring in the families of our investigators.

A few years ago on a rainy day a woman named Lusia left a grocery store and found a Book or Mormon laying on the ground getting rained on, she picked it up, looked around for someone that dropped it and ended up taking it home and started to read it. A few years later, this week, two missionaries felt inspired to knock on her door. We made an appointment for Sunday, taught the Restoration, at the end of the lesson she said, "Now this all makes sense. I know this is true and I want to be baptized!" It was an incredible experience.

Tchau.
Elder Anderson

  Lunch in Praia



 Angra
I met a professional basketball player who is from Lexington Kentucky
 Defrosting and organizing






I am "A" it was the best bowling game of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment