Monday, December 18, 2017

Organized Studies

Olá,

We will start working a lot more in São Mateus, we returned there Thursday evening and taught 4 lessons, we left there at 9:30, (when we should return home) it is an hour walk but thankfully Irmão Frank was able to give us a ride back!

We had 2 days with a lot of plans falling, but we endured to the end and on both of those days we enterd a house and taught a lessons past 8:50.

Marcia Silva is doing really well, she is reading the Book of Mormon and has a strong testimony and is already planning her baptism when she come back to Terceira in June.

We watched the Christmas Devotional from the First Presidency with Irmão Frank last night, I liked it a lot and recommend it to anyone who has not yet seen it.

We were returning from Praia and got to the bus stop at 6:55, the last Bus to Angra passes a little after 7 but I had a good idea of how to organize my studies and was so excited, I decided to take a risk and run into the store, find and buy a notebook so that I could start the studies the next day. For the 6 tabs I decided to organize it with: The 5 PMG lessons, President´s letters, Christlike Attributes, Teaching techniques, Deep Doctrine, and Talks to give in church (I will write or revise a talk every Sunday Morning for studies). In printed out a paper with some goals for my mission, 5 points of lessons that I will study deeply, 3 techniques of teaching, 1 Christlike attribute, 3 letters from President, a chapter in the Book of Mormon to study and practices to do teaching. It is and will be awesome!!

Até Proximo.
Elder Anderson





 Organized studies



 Irmão Frank´s old House


 Wild bulls for street fights

 Sulfur gas leaving the Earth





No comments:

Post a Comment