Monday, February 19, 2018

"I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head..."

Olá,

Fortunately I felt better Tuesday afternoon after being in bed for 13 hours straight. Élder Tanner returned to Lisbon to do SEF so I was the the other Élders and went with them to Porto Judeu, we found a family whose Dad died a few years ago and were able to teach them the plan of Salvation. It went well except for the kid was crazy running around throughout the lesson haha.

Élder Tanner got back Thursday and brought my package! Thanks family for the candy, cards and ties! I wore the green one to church Sunday.

Working in Fonte we saw some nice apartments, knocked them and turns out they were pretty much all American military, I felt like I was in Salt Lake City again talking in English.

Saturday the branch had a soccer activity it was super fun but tiring, 3 straight hours almost nonstop haha. We walked a ton that afternoon and the 4 of us were super worn out than night and went to bed super early.

In São Mateus we found Fabio who wants to read the Bible this year but was not able to find one, we gave him O Livro de Mórmon and he was super grateful and decided he would just read it this year instead.

Teaching Lucia the Restoration, i told the story of Joseph Smith and said that you have probably seen and heard many incredible things in your life but i testify that you have never head of something more incredible than this, " "I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me….When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, This is My Beloved SonHear Him! " Joseph Smith History 1:16-17 The spirit entered that room testifying to all of us that Joseph Smith was and is Prophet of God and I know this without a doubt.

Até Proximo.
Elder Anderson












 Bullring
 Serra de Cume







 Praia




 Thanks Obama-The military´s budget was cut years ago now there are 150+ American homes abandoned along with a school, etc. 





No comments:

Post a Comment