Monday, June 4, 2018

Tchau Terceira, Bem-vindo Oeiras

Olá,

Well Elder Tanner and I left at 7 this morning to Lisbon, I´m back on the mainland in the Oeiras Ward close to Lisbon Serving with Elder Webb who is from Lilburn Georgia. The first time I have been on this side of the river. I will likely finish my mission here. I am excited to get to work!

Presidente Tavares spoke in his letter about the Lord Testing our faithfulness by trials of faith. We sure felt that this week and happily we endured.

What an incredible 7 months I had on Terceira island. I have many good memories from my experience there. It was sad to say bye to the members who I worked with and came to love. 

Sunday we had a West Europe Conference. Elder Hallstrom from the seventy, Joy D. Jones, Elder Kearon and Elder Uchdorf spoke it was really good. They talks were about relying and trusting in God. I especially liked Elder Uchdorf´s talk about converting our hearts to Christ and the incredible blessing of peace, happiness, spiritual power and deepened testimony that we recieve doing so.

Boa Semana!
Elder Anderson

 I did my grocery shopping here for the last 7 months


 the start
 5 minutes
 10 minutes



 it was completely dark

 30 minutes

 Thanks President Paulo Cabral!
 Last District Meeting


 Margarida went from a non practicing Catholic to an active member with a strong Testimony. I have hope that her other children will one day too accept the gospel.

 Marco
 Carlos, Elsa, and Laura from Praia
 Carlos
 Pull-ups
 Used this jacket from the china store for a year and a half

 Our house







No comments:

Post a Comment