Monday, January 9, 2017

15 Lessons!

Olá,

This week started off with splits with the AP´s on Monday and Tuesday. I went with Elder Kaelberer. We worked really hard and had a great time. He is a super good missionary and was a great example for me. With their hard working and positive attitudes this difficult area all off a sudden seemed like it was beaming with Elect! We were visiting a few less actives in Por do Sul and stopped for a minutes in between two buildings to decide who to visit next when we saw a mother walking with her Son. Elder Kaelberer jumped at the opportunity to talk with her (he has a rule never to let a family pass by without talking with them) her name was Cristina and she was really nice and invited us in to listen to our message. We taught her about half of the Restoration when here husband left so we had to leave too. I´m so glad I was with Elder Kaelberer in the right place at the right time. 

We had a great lesson with Luzita (the investigator who we had lost contact with and yelled at us out of her window inviting us in) We taught her about the Word of Wisdom, as we are trying to help her quit smoking.

I began reading this book "The Power of Everyday Missionaries" on Saturday and I read every moment I had and finished it this morning. It was fantastic. It changed the way I think about sharing the gospel. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to become a better member missionary!

Thanks to the help from the AP´s, combining with members present, less actives and other lessons we had 15 lesson this week! It was crazy! the past few weeks we have have maybe 3 or 4.

Our P-days got even longer with only 30 minutes of Personal Study in the morning! I am so excited to have more time to get things done,m relax and explore!

In Salt Lake City, the mission was reading the New Testament, about three pages a day and taking one day off a week, starting after the October General Conference with the goal of finishing by the April General conference. And highlighting in Red verses that teach and testify of Christ and in Blue verses that show us how to become disciples of Jesus Christ. I am about halfway done now and half learned so much! I loved reading about the Savior's earthly ministry, the miracles, his example for us and especially his infinite Atonement, which I am so grateful for.

Have a great week!

Elder Anderson


 Candle or Grease?!

 My Comp from SLC, Elder Vano in all red, I found this picture in the Liahona magazine haha

Random picture taken from the window of our church building

No comments:

Post a Comment