Monday, September 25, 2017

Transferencia 9º

Olá,

This week we had divisions, I went with Elder Fogg, my good friend from EFY a few years ago. It was super fun to serve together for a day.

One night Elder Angulo contacted a lady and she said that she already knew the Elders and made dinner for them one time, Elder Angulo jokingly said when are you going to make dinner for us? A few days later we had a 5 star Brazilian meal with her family,  it was super good! We taught them the Restoration after.

I have been a little sick the past few weeks never got the flu but had a lot of symptoms, had an achy body real bad for a few days, congestion, cough fever and all that fun stuff fortunately I am feeling better now.

This week we learned that the long hard and hot days pay off, I contacted Guida and she said that she always saw us walking the road and thought it was unique that there are so many young adults like us that come to Portugal to teach people about God, and she always had interest to know what we teach people. We passed a few days later and she graciously accepted a Book of Mormon.

We helped teach Johnny, a deacon in the branch, with his English. It was the first time I had taught English to anyone its getting weirder and weirder to speak. I am really trying now to focus on really learning Portuguese, I have a "missionary vocabulary" but now I am working on perfecting a lot of grammar and learning new words everyday, even writing in my journal in Portuguese. It will be funny to see me lose more of my English.

Another transfer down I am now entering my 9/16 in field transfers Crazy! Elder Angulo and I will both be staying in Vasco da Gama.

Até Proximo. 
Elder Anderson

Division with Elder Fogg








 Area Book- Bairro Esteval: "the majority of the houses are secure but there are gypsies that already tried to kill the Elders because of the assaults done by Brazilians" Don´t worry I´m safe

 Alcochete















 You cant see it very well but it is an old well and beneath this glass drops down 20 feet


No comments:

Post a Comment