Monday, October 2, 2017

Milagre do Conferencia

Olá,

We ran out of pass along cards this week we had given out a lot recently, I realized that frequently the cards took the place of my personal testimony and so now without them I have had more opportunities to share my testimony with others in contacts, it feels a lot better.

I had a weird sickness this week thanks to some medicine that Elder Angulo let me take I was able to work normally, should be 100% this week.

We had a miracle happen with General Conference, I gave an invite to the conference to a velhota-old woman and explained a little about it. I forgot about talking with her and our success with old people was not very good so for the rest of the week we talked with them a lot less. Well I was wrong haha, Maria showed up to Sunday Morning conference and brought a friend, Fatima and now wants to learn more about the church and attend sacrament meeting next week!

Last night we were going to pass a family, and decided to go a different way than usual, turns out we found them in a park and were able to teach them there (we wouldn't have found them if we had gone the other way) the Dad, Steffon, was anxious to start reading the Book of Mormon!

We watched the morning sessions live at 5 in the afternoon here then priesthood Sunday morning and we still have not seen the last session. I loved how the plan of Salvation and the infinite light of Christ were focused on and how President Uchdorf and Elder Zwick talked about yielding ourselves to the Lord and looking at the world as he does and when we do this the world will change for us. And how Elder Cook talked about how this life is a "British Summer", it's interesting to think of this life like that. It was cool seeing Elder Zwick speak after meeting him when he set apart my Dad 2 years ago. I have known or met a speaker from the last 3 general conferences, Elder Soares in April and Bishop Davies last year. I have been out for 3 General Conferences and have one more as a missionary.

I am working on memorizing scriptures recently and have written many scriptures on the bathroom mirror. I have memorized Ether 12:27 and D&C 12:24 are a couple of them.

Até Proximo,
Elder Anderson 

  New Agenda. I have received a lot of comments about this painting of Christ, a old woman took it out of my hands and kissed it, haha.

Old Agenda


 Montijo


 Life savers
Shopping made easy, returning to the house anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment