Monday, October 9, 2017

Package and Oriente

Olá,

I received my package this week when we passed the office for interviews. After that we spent some time at the Afondega getting checked out by the government, haha. The church throughout all Europe has been having a hard time sending packages and supplies through the mail recently. I was excited to get the letters, candy, football and GPS watch. I have been curious to know how much we walk daily so Thursday I wore it, it was a day with a lot of appointments falling through so w walked a ton 4 miles in the morning 10-1 p.m. and 5.5 in the afternoon, 3-9:30. I also ran 2.5 miles that morning haha! A lot of work for my legs everyday. 

Leaving a lesson with a recent convert we ran into Sandro at a corner who we had talked with a few weeks ago we walked to the chapel showed him around and taught him the plan of Salvation.

I gave out a few Book of Mormons this week, the 2 with the most interest: An Angolan named Antonio in Barreiro after district meeting, and the other Jessica who is evangelical. When I offered it to her she said I would love to read it but I don't have any money. She was happy to hear my response when I said the word of God is not for sale. 

We had a good week with 13 lessons and 6 new investigators, this week we will work to achieve the standard of excelence in the mission 15 lessons and 10 novos.

I was Studying the Bible this week and liked what I was reading but I just felt, man this just feels incomplete. Thank goodness our loving Heavenly Father gave us more scriptures to guide us in this life. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and Doctrine of Covenants which gives us the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Até Proximo.
Elder Anderson

 Oceaniario












 Package from home
 Burgers
 Oriente

















No comments:

Post a Comment