Monday, March 12, 2018

Batismo!

Olá,

English Class is going well, but I found that it is a lot easier to speak English rather than teach it. Élder Bohorquez, from Peru knew how to teach it better than us Americans, haha.

Margarida was baptized Saturday! she has changed so much before we met her, when we first invited her to be baptized she said, "I´m Catholic and I can not change." After Sara and Veronica were baptized she noticed a change in their countenance and actions, and opened more up to us and the Book of Mormon, eventually came to church and felt the Spirit really strong, considered The Church, "My Church" before she was baptized and said that she felt something entering those doors that she had never felt in her entire life as a Catholic. It is a neat experience seeing your investigators bear their testimony of the Book of Mormon and the Restored Gospel before being baptized.

In Priesthood we discused the Conference talk by Élder Holland, "Be Ye Therefore Perfect—Eventually" I really liked when he said, "hasten to say that focusing on the Father’s and the Son’s achievements rather than our failures does not give us one ounce of justification for undisciplined lives or dumbing down our standards. " Doing this gives us so much hope for the future!

My 12º Transfer has come to an end, I agree with My brother Scott and Cousin Mckay when they said, <insert 6-week transfer here> they fly by. I will stay a 4th transfer in Angra, Elder Tanner and i will divide with the 2 new Élders, my new comp will be Élder Payne, I feel so lucky to stay here another transfer which will for sure be my last here.

Boa Semana!
Elder Anderson

 Beira Mar, super good Seafood, I ate octopus, Swordfish, Lapas and squid!


 New pants and socks from the Chinese store


 Algare do Carvão!






 Bifanas with Frank
 Onions saturated in Vinegar for a week, Super good!



 The remains of Frank´s bull

 FHE!

 Helder
 Branch President Tiago















We started going left and came back right, 4 hours in total

No comments:

Post a Comment