Monday, March 26, 2018

Horário de Verão

Olá,

This transfer will only be 5 weeks and the next will be 7 weeks, I probably just have 3 more weeks here in Angra, I will make them count. I love Angra!!

I am making a list of members organized by "Freguesia" basically little cities in Angra. I divided then into about 7, it makes it a lot easier to pass by the less actives, organized work is always better.

I used my golf score clicker Thursday in the Praça, like city square doing contacts. That day I contacted 58 people. 40+ didn't want anything, that day we had 8 appointments fall through, Trials of Faith.

At the end of every lesson I say, "If you knew these things were true would you be baptized?" Pretty much everyone says, "well yes if I knew" then we explain prayer and how they can know for themselves.

It´s starting to get hot out, I´ve been sweating a lot!

I have been studying the manual, "Teaching in the Savior´s way". One morning I thought, I need to work on teaching people and not lessons. When I went to study the manual that was the title of the next topic to study! I am excited to keep bettering my teaching and teach like the perfect teacher, Jesus Christ.

Sunday we watched the Easter video from a few years ago, "Because of Him" with investigators André and Susana. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and to know that everything I am and everything I can become is because of His infinite Atonement. https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-00-1420-because-of-him?lang=eng

Boa Pascoa!
Elder Anderson 







No comments:

Post a Comment