Monday, April 2, 2018

“He Is Not Here, for He Is Risen”

Ola,

Divisions with the Zone Leaders- Elder Birt went with us and we taught a few great lessons to Barbara and Tresa. Teaching Catholics about the Apostasy and the Restoration reminds me of  Gérald Caussé´s Quote from conference, "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints does not just look exactly like the church of Christ that he established, but it IS the Church of Jesus Christ that he established restored to the earth."

We have Family Home evenings weekly with the members here, Elder Birt did an activity writing on about 20 pieces of paper physical things from a house, car, phone to spiritual things like a perfect knowledge and understanding of the Bible and testimony of the Restoration. 3 out at a time and everyone had to choose which 3 would stay every time. In the end the Testimony of the Restoration was the thing everyone found most important, and them explained how all the other 20+ things, perfect understanding of the bible, family eternal until all the material things will come as blessings from having a testimony of the Restored Gospel and living the commandments.

I have been doing a deeper study of the Atonement and the events in Gethsemane- pretty interesting, the more I study the more my gratitude for Christ and testimony grows.

This General Conference was my favorite. I looked in the talks for the Doctrine, Invite and Promised blessing, that Elder Bednar explained when I was in the MTC It is very cool to find them in the talks. After Elder Dale G Renlund´s talk I am so excited to do Family History and temple work, those blessing that he listed were incredible. Elder Gong and Soares will be incredible Apostles, I met Elder Soares a year ago as he passed and trained our mission I have shook hands with 3 Apostles, Elder´s Holland, Andersen and Soares. Pretty neat. I loved the talks about Love, Forgiveness magnifying our callings. and the respect the brethren have for President Nelson. I know he is a prophet of God.

The Gospel is Restored, The Church is true, Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. I know this is true.

Tchau,
Elder Anderson

 Angra is the best
 We met Deshon on the road, he invited us to his basketball game, we passed by for 20 minutes and saw him drain a 3 pointer

























No comments:

Post a Comment