Monday, April 16, 2018

Élder dos Açores

Olá,

Tuesday I had a feeling to call Vanessa, an investigator that we had not been able to talk with for some time, She was able to met with us that day and I noticed a big change in her faith since the last time we taught her 4 commandments required to be baptized, If all continues to go well, she will be baptized on the 28th.

Perfect timing walking up a road an old lady was getting dropped us at her house with a bunch of groceries, we offered to help and brought them all in her house for her.

In Riberinha I was talking with a woman on the street, a taxi came speeding by, I thought man that is coming by close, then BAM! she got hit. Fortunately she did not break anything but the side mirror on the taxi broke...Crazy.

"...that we may rejoice in the great privilege of our churchand in the cause of our Redeemer and our God." Alma 61:14 I shared this will some members this week and bore testimony of the privilege and blessing it is to be a member on the Lord´s Church to have a prophet that guides us, the Book of Mormon and so much more!

With little priesthood the Angra B Élders, Us are the teachers of the "Rapazes" young men. Motivated being my "last" week in Angra in the end we reached ALL of our weekly Goals and Paula came to church!

I gave a 30+ minute talk in Sacrament meeting about the Life of Christ, the miracles, baptism, example, his church and the Atonement. I talked about the great experience I had to serve in Angra and how I got better on the Piano. I took pictures with the members, I got a few tear-eyed "thanks for how you helped my Family and our Branch" and said my Goodbyes. It has been a wonderful 5 months here on this beautiful island.

This past transfer was just 5 weeks, this next is 7 because of a Mission President Conference. I have 4 transfers in Angra and I will be, surprisingly staying for a 5th! More 7 weeks on the Island!! It was a shock to me, our whole Zone stayed put.

Até o próximo!
Elder Anderson

 150 steps














 "Goodbyes"


 Natural Mineral Water

No comments:

Post a Comment