Tuesday, October 25, 2016

At the Mission Home!

Hey Family,

I arrived in Salt Lake City around 4 in the afternoon with 11 other missionaries, there are a few other visa waiters for Ecuador and India. We split into 2 groups one for interviews and one for Temple Square. I went to the mission office for interviews first. President Spendlove is really cool I really like him. He told me that he will put me in a trio so when my visa comes I will leave for Portugal Immediately as long as it works out for President Tavares also. After the interviews we went to Temple Square, it was awesome! We can visit Temple square on our P-days and teach investigators there, I am so excited! I love Salt Lake City, there is a lot of work to do here and I am ready to get started. I am spending tonight in the mission home and will enter the field around 1 tomorrow. I can't wait. My P-day is still going to be Monday, so I am looking forward to your letters then!

No comments:

Post a Comment